Le Roi Soleil Around the World
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Roi Soleil Around the World

Le Roi Soleil: For the fans around the world / Pour les fans de tout le monde

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Wake up all! :D

3 participants
AuteurMessage
delilah9

delilah9

Wake up all! :D Empty
MessageSujet: Wake up all! :D   Wake up all! :D Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Sep - 11:39

Ok i'll be the one who started this topic about Merwan!!!!

ok so i think he's soo handsom ( i luv king better)

i luv this version "Vivre ou survivre" sings by these three "musketeers" (haha) each of them was so great!

but something irritating me ( a bit)
Merwan has a wonderfull voice but in concerts he's like whispering than singing... doncha think?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
AnaPortugal
Admin
AnaPortugal

MessageSujet: Re: Wake up all! :D   Wake up all! :D Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Sep - 12:40

Well, it's kind of complicated, but you're right... And you're not the only one with that opinion!
Merwan is such a great singer, a very talented artist, a very handsome man! Yeah, I also think that he could sing more... But these things are kind of complicated, i mean, he's not solo, there are technical aspects that we are unaware of so... I don't know, i think that i can't say a lot about it because i'm not inside the show, inside the troupe and i don't know much about their schemes and techniques and stuff....
But i like Merwan very much and i hope that he can proceed his career with a tremendous success!!

Dernière édition par le Ven 29 Sep - 13:59, édité 1 fois
delilah9

delilah9

MessageSujet: Re: Wake up all! :D   Wake up all! :D Icon_minitimeVen 29 Sep - 13:40

yes that's true all u said ( i think we r alone here on forum haha)
Madalena

Madalena

MessageSujet: Re: Wake up all! :D   Wake up all! :D Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Nov - 17:03

I agree with you both. Merwan has a lovely voice, but, yeah, he could sing more...And me too, delilah9, I love their version of "Vivre ou Survive", such a powerful song!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Wake up all! :D   Wake up all! :D Icon_minitime

Wake up all! :D
Page 1 sur 1